Sponsored Links

Monday, April 7, 2014

The woman Kris Aquino is replacing in Herbert Bautista’s heart

Herbert Bautista's lovelife was never tackled until the surprising revelation of Kris Aquino was announced on public.

Tates Gana is the woman Kris Aquino is replacing in Herbert Bautista’s heartTates Gana is blessed with two children by live-in partner Quezon City Mayor Herbert Bautista

Rey Pumaloy got a scoop on pep.ph

Kris Aquino admits relationship with Quezon City Mayor Herbert Bautista. It was many years ago since Kris and James Yap separated.

She made a statement out of the show Abunda and Aquino Tonight "It’s been four years since we separated and two years since we were granted our annulment.

“We’ve learned that Bimby deserves to have both his mom and dad involved in his life as co-parents.

"And that takes forgiveness and compromise.

“It needs acceptance that we’ve all moved forward, that James does have a long-term girlfriend.

"And it’s much better for all of us to be cordial because he wants what is best for our son.

“We have matured enough to know that though James and I failed at being husband and wife, we do have the rest of Bimb’s life to succeed at being his parents.

“Wala po akong ipinakilala sa mga anak ko at sa mga kapatid ko for four years because there was nobody I was ready for.

"And more importantly, there was nobody that they were ready to meet.

“My siblings impressed upon me that I needed to become whole on my own first so as not to commit another mistake.

"And thank God, I listened to them.

“It was a journey that [was] oftentimes lonely and painful, yet one I needed to travel to become the person I am today.

“And now there is somebody in my life who is special.

“Weeks before any speculation about us came out, personal po siyang humingi ng permiso sa kuya ko.

"Maraming iniisip si PNoy kaya ang intindi niya nung time na yun, may gagawin kami ni Mayor Herbert Bautista na project para sa Quezon City.

“Until later that same day, nag-text kaming magkapatid, natawa na lang si PNoy na 'permission to date his sister' pala ang hiningi.

“But that gesture gained the respect of my brother and my sisters because it showed all of them na malinis ang intensiyon para sa bunso nila.”

No comments:

Post a Comment