Sponsored Links

Friday, April 4, 2014

Kris Aquino dating Derek Ramsay

Rumor has it! Kris Aquino is reportedly dating Derek Ramsay.

She posted a status in instagram that tells a clue about her lovelife and emotional feelings with Derek.

Derek is the ex BF of Cristine Reyes while Kris is the ex GF of James Yap.

While they are a hot item in showbiz, Kris is also linked to politician - actor Herbert Bautista. Report says that Herbert is the inspiration of Kris


Quotes: “It was a hard day for both of us, you had your personal issues & so did I... But you were there for me & I was grateful you gave me the chance to be there for you... I said it before, super cute na may coffee pa. And now we can add chocolate marble & French Fries to that list.”

“THANK YOU because God must love me to give me someone like you to lean on & count on. Bahala na kayo sa interpretation but @ramsayderek11 deserves a shout out. THANK YOU!.. love, love, love,” Kris Aquino proudly says in her Instagram account.

No comments:

Post a Comment